I was diagnosed with ADHD
- You may get easily distracted and find it hard to take notice of details, particularly with things you find boring.
- It's hard to listen to other people - you may find yourself finishing their sentences for them or interrupting them, or just saying things at the wrong time.
- It's hard to follow instructions.
- You find it hard to organise yourself and start a lot of things without ever finishing them.
- You find it hard to wait or when there's nothing much going on - you fidget and can't sit still.
- You are forgetful and tend to lose or misplace things.
- You easily get irritable, impatient or frustrated and lose your temper quickly.
- You feel restless or edgy, have difficulty turning your thoughts off, and find stress hard to handle.
- You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, without thinking, which gets you into trouble.
All of these are troubles that people with ADHD (and myself) go through, they can be debilitating, make finding work difficult and learning more so
So you can imagine my anger when fake fact web sites post about ADHD being a work of fiction, well anger didnt cover it, i found it off of face book and the comments people had made think that it was true .... >.> no just no...
People who had the sense to see straight commented their anger, one person pointed out that "this will set ADHD kids back another 30 years"
I mean ADHD is slowly being recognised, but because of all those other mental illnesses, like autism
ADHD is pushed to the side and believed to be an excuse for naughty children... ugh... lets face it, alot of other mental illnesses are used as excuses for bad behaviour, ADHD just gets it because its not something that be fully explained